Irkutsk86

[SOLVED]Immortal machine after leaving the safe zone

Question

Hello to all and developers! I was recently informed about an unpleasant bug on the server. If you buy or assemble vehicles in the safe zone and after leaving it for safe areas of the zone to leave it, the motor transport becomes immortal.

This bug works not only on my server and many others.

Edited by Irkutsk86

15 answers to this question

Hello @Irkutsk86

I think it might be on your end.  I have never had this happen.  You are also using 3rd party add-ons which I bet are the problem.  Exile does not do this.  The 'common' add-ons also do not do this.

If this was an 'Exile issue', why after 205 days of v1.04 being released, is this just now being detected?  Sorry, it is on YOUR end where the problem is.

:(

I heard about it, it is a known bug, if you leave vehicle before you get SZ left notification, vehicle becomes indestructable.

Well one solution is:

Spoiler

Disable Safe Zones

Advertisement

hahahahahaha....  @dekela  :)

@Brenner - To aid my 'knowledge' and I am NOT disputing you, where is this documented?  I have never seen such claims and I do not have this issue on the 2 servers I manage.  Again, I am NOT disputing you, rather trying to increase my knowledge thru factual information as this may be something that I missed.  Even when I search vai Google, it shows nothing...

See HERE.

I am more than willing to admit to my ignorance...I do plenty of stupid things....  ;)

:)

There was someone talking about it , not sure if on Discord or on forums, but I remember to read about it somewhere.

To be honest I didn't pay much attention to it :D

Advertisement