Cookies2302

Weird server bugs

Question

I have recently started a server. On it we have infistar, infistar xm8 apps and a custom statusbar. All of these 3 work fine for a little while but after some time, some people lose some functions in infistar (everyone have the same permissions) and some lose the xm8 apps while others can still see them. The custom statusbar also disapears for some people while others still have it. If I wipe the server database then it works perfectly normal for everyone and everyone can see and use everything. I could really use some help on this matter as we are not able to wipe the server everyday. This is the rpt file: https://pastebin.com/cgBee1AF

3 answers to this question

Hello @Cookies2302,

It SOUNDS like you have a script that is 'out dated' and writing to the DB in areas that it should not be OR a script that is poorly written.

This behavior does not exist in default Exile.

It is how you installed the mods and/or the mod(s) itself.

:)

26 minutes ago, Z80CPU said:

Hello @Cookies2302,

It SOUNDS like you have a script that is 'out dated' and writing to the DB in areas that it should not be OR a script that is poorly written.

This behavior does not exist in default Exile.

It is how you installed the mods and/or the mod(s) itself.

:)

Yea I figured I got it working. The statusbar was glitched and made everything else go completely crazy.

Advertisement