MiffedLyric559

How To Use Zip Ties?

9 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I do not see how.

You must do some work on your end.  Since you're asking, one could assume you play on a server, if such is true, you could also ask there or ask the admin(s).

I will tell you this though, you need to have a ziptie on you...

I can tell you this too, you have not really even tried.  When I go here:  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=E4ssWt_tEsKcmwHd5KHgDw&q=how+to+use+a+ziptie+in+exile&oq=how+to+use+a+ziptie+in+exile

The VERY FIRST RETURN has the answer.

See?  You really did not try too hard...

;)

Edited by Z80CPU
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

I do not see how.

You must do some work on your end.  Since you're asking, one could assume you play on a server, if such is true, you could also ask there or ask the admin(s).

I will tell you this though, you need to have a ziptie on you...

I can tell you this too, you have not really even tried.  When I go here:  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=E4ssWt_tEsKcmwHd5KHgDw&q=how+to+use+a+ziptie+in+exile&oq=how+to+use+a+ziptie+in+exile

See?  You really did not try too hard...

;)

Well those videos are trolls and nothing more they never give you the key combination to use them and yes i have them in my inventory.

Gee...you did not even pay any attention to what I stated and you wonder why you cannot find the answer?  Be real!

AGAIN:

I NEVER said 'just watch video' nor is that what the first OR second link shows.  You had 3 choices with my first link:

1 - Read the articles

2 - Watch the videos

3 - Do both

You were 'lazy' and wanted a 'quick' answer...and that is a fact.  So lazy, you could not even READ THE SECOND LINK WHERE THE ANSWER IS LISTED!

You were too lazy to go to Google in the BEGINNING BEFORE POSTING and typing 'how to use zipties in exile'!

I have expended enough time on someone who cannot put forth any decent amount of effort.

Good luck in your quest!

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Z80CPU said:

Gee...you did not even pay any attention to what I stated and you wonder why you cannot find the answer?  Be real!

AGAIN:

I NEVER said 'just watch video' nor is that what the first OR second link shows.  You had 3 choices with my first link:

1 - Read the articles

2 - Watch the videos

3 - Do both

You were 'lazy' and wanted a 'quick' answer...and that is a fact.  So lazy, you could not even READ THE SECOND LINK WHERE THE ANSWER IS LISTED!

You were too lazy to go to Google in the BEGINNING BEFORE POSTING and typing 'how to use zipties in exile'!

I have expended enough time on someone who cannot put forth any decent amount of effort.

Good luck in your quest!

:)

Yeah the first one that comes up is for altis life and does not work in Exile.

Also i do google and watch vids before asking i have hosted servers for multiple games for ever now and i know how stuff works. I cant seem to find anything related the controls for how to zip tie someone in Exile Vanilla.    The vids on youtube that has anything to do with zip ties are in another language that i do not understand.  And again..... there are no posts nor vids explaining either the controls or how to change controls or anything even close to this.

Not sure what you are trying to prove in your post but i went to a forum where i thought i could get some help but i was clearly wrong. So next time don't just assume someone is a total noob before posting -_-

Edited by MiffedLyric559

Advertisement