bLK

Issue with joining a server

Question

Hello everyone i decided to play some Exile with my friends again, so we all downloaded the mods in the A3Launcher. When we were finished we connected to a server and i was the only one who couldn't because there is something not signed to a key accepted by this server. it says to remove that file or install additional accepted key. I tried to remove all the files but it still doesn't work and now i have no clue what else i can do because i am "lost ... i have no clue where to get or how to make an additional accepted key"

Error 1.jpg

Error 3.jpg

Error2.jpg

2 answers to this question

On 6/1/2019 at 9:03 PM, bLK said:

Hello everyone i decided to play some Exile with my friends again, so we all downloaded the mods in the A3Launcher. When we were finished we connected to a server and i was the only one who couldn't because there is something not signed to a key accepted by this server. it says to remove that file or install additional accepted key. I tried to remove all the files but it still doesn't work and now i have no clue what else i can do because i am "lost ... i have no clue where to get or how to make an additional accepted key"

Error 1.jpg

Error 3.jpg

Error2.jpg

im having the same problem aswell

Hello i figured out a way to fix it.

First i deleted all the mods from the a3Launcher, then i unsubscribed/deleted all the mods in steam by oppening up Arma then on the mods tab and there i deleted them. After that i went into F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\107410 in this folder u will find many other folders with numbers i went trough all of them and deleted all the folders which had mods in them (picture is pinned) after i deleted all of the stuff i just joined a server over the a3Launcher and loaded the mods.

This worked for me pleas let me know if it works for you to 

and sorry for the meh english :P

acb22d6349972ee9a2a7003346bce939.png

Advertisement