Sign in to follow this  
bLK

Connecting to a server

Question

Hello everyone i decided to play some Exile with my friends again, so we all downloaded the mods in the A3Launcher. When we were finished we connected to a server and i was the only one who couldn't because there is something not signed to a key accepted by this server. it says to remove that file or install additional accepted key. I tried to remove all the files but it still doesn't work and now i have no clue what else i can do because i am "lost ... i have no clue where to get or how to make an additional accepted key"

Would be nice if someone could help me with it 

Error 1.jpg

Error 3.jpg

Error2.jpg

3 answers to this question

@bLK either

• you need to unload CUP Terrains - Core in launcher, if server you are trying to connect to don't have that mod 
  • or if the server has it your mod might be corrupted (unsubscribe, delete the folder "SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\107410\583496184", than subscribe again on steam and w8 till it is re downloaded
  • or the server haven't updated it to the latest version, and your mod was automatically updated by Steam so there is a mismatch (but in this case your friends would also be unable to connect)
Edited by Brenner

Advertisement