TheKuky_CZ

How to make persistence stats

Question

Hi, I just set up new server and I have a problem w/ saving stats like HP, food, water etc. When you log out and join again, you have full stats everytime. Does anyone know how to fix it? For example, on CCG servers you have the same stats after re-join and after restart too, so must exist some script or way how to make it persistence. Thanks

4 answers to this question

Hello TheKuky_CZ,

Those values are (by default) saved every time.  When a player re-joins, they are loaded from the DB.

If they are not, then I would suspect your DB is not setup properly or some other DB issue.  It is also possible your Exile files/mods are bad/settings wrong.

Again, by default (and no, there is no 'setting' to disable this either), they ARE saved.

:)

Hi, thanks for answer. I use Esseker map and that's all. For example my friend has still on DB 99.436897 hunger, in game 64%, when he re-joins he has 99%. 

I'll try it on Altis, but I think that it'll same. W/ dtbs I don't have any problem. Instalation was without errors. 

Advertisement

That's not a script, Exile is supposed to do that by default. If it is not you did something wrong. What @Sir_Joker said, search your server RPT log for errors. Look also in extDB2 (or 3...) log folder to see if anything weird shows up.

Also check your exile.ini file. 

Advertisement