Commando_Kain

Unaccessable Error Causes new player to not be created.

Question

I'm having an issue were it seems the data base is not creating player once you connect. Causing the player that is connecting to get the ghost player view until the game kicks them.

the strange part is that everything was working fine. I changed nothing and it just started happening all of a sudden.

Normally this is because the database is not creating a player. After days of trial and error I am still at a lost. Also I am using Host Havoc as my Host.

I have done the following.

1. Reformatted my exile sql data base (More than once)

2. Reinstalled Infistar (More than once)

3. Ensured that all of my Rcon and Admin passwords/ IP /Ports are correct in BE, AHAT, and Exile Server Config.

4. Battleye ON or OFF does not matter. Unaccessible still occurs.

If i turn on the Server Locking feature in Exile/ Infistar, The Server Never Unlocks when it is done loading. So I just turned it off.

After doing all of this the problem remains unchanged... My RPT HERE --> https://pastebin.com/KWhX4V8S

5:56:06 BEServer: registering a new player #306831841
 5:56:21 Unaccessible
 5:56:21 "ExileServer - Player COMMANDO_KAIN (UID 76561198022361377) connected!"
 5:58:35 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found
 5:58:35 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: HandleDisconnect : 1fdb4a40# 1187583: invisibleman.p3d"
 5:58:35 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:76 not found
 5:58:35 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:76 not found

Edited by Commando_Kain

2 answers to this question

The fact that server does not unlock indicates an error, I find autolock function useful because if server dont unlock itself, I know i messed up something, and there is no point in trying to connect to it before the error is fixed.

This unaccessible  does not indicate critical error, I think.

But this might...not necessarily in the mentioned location, but maybe somewhere else,

Spoiler

Error in expression <igFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Weather" >> _keyframeName;
_interval setFog getNumbe>
 5:54:12   Error position: <_keyframeName;
_interval setFog getNumbe>
 5:54:12   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keyframename
 5:54:12 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_weather_thread_weatherSimulation.sqf, line 16

some outdated script, or some syntax error somewhere, corrupted mod, or if there is some weather override, that could also be an issue.

Try retrace your steps, or check older logs if you have them, to see when this started to happen, and to remember what did you change/install before the issue started.

P.S.

(You can say I developed some strange debug methods from my personal experience, 1st I wait for the server to unlocks itself (if it's not unlocked, there is 100% an error in RPT or in something i just did), than if it unlocks (which doesn't mean there is no error, just not the critical one) I connect and go to Occupation traders and wait for safe zone to appear (if it doesn't there is 100% an error in rpt or in something i just did) If it appears it rules out the possibility of major error, and whatever i just did before is working as intended (or close to it xD).

Edited by Brenner
  • Like 1

Advertisement