MGTDB

Abandon Territory

24 posts in this topic

This gives your players the ability to abandon their territory
Only the territory owner can abandon their territory
They will only get a level 1 flag in return

This deletes the flag and updates the database instantly

Any construction items will despawn at next server restart so they will need to deconstruct any items they want to keep prior to doing this

Download and brief instructions are here https://github.com/MGTDB/Exile_Abandon_Territory

Updated 19th June 2019
The returned flag kit will now spawn at players position

Updated: 13th Aug 2018
Players can now abandon territory if flag is stolen, but it won't return a replacement level 1 flag

Edited by MGTDB
  • Like 17

Advertisement

this is great MGTDB well done,

just 1 issue as been testing on my test server as soon as you choose to abandon the territory, yes the flag goes / disapears and when i got a new flag and place elsewhere then restarted the server both territories are still there including the one i  abandon

19 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

this is great MGTDB well done,

just 1 issue as been testing on my test server as soon as you choose to abandon the territory, yes the flag goes / disapears and when i got a new flag and place elsewhere then restarted the server both territories are still there including the one i  abandon

You must have an issue in your exile.ini file with deleteTerritory as testing my script with the vanilla Exile exile.ini files works as intended

11 minutes ago, MGTDB said:

You must have an issue in your exile.ini file with deleteTerritory as testing my script with the vanilla Exile exile.ini files works as intended

nar man it was me its midnight here and i forgot to add the exile_abandon to the addons and it works perfect now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

nar man it was me its midnight here and i forgot to add the exile_abandon to the addons and it works perfect now

:D

20 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

great job well done and this will stop the admin admin can you remove my flag please i wont to move somewhere else

That's why I wrote it, give players the option

Advertisement