Super Jerome

ExAd v1.0.4

333 posts in this topic

Guys do to real life stuff I am unable to work on Exile anymore. I am not certain this version of ExAd still works. If someone wants to fix it like @Monkeynutz please do. I just can't find the time to work on scripting at the moment. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First, thanks to @Janski and @Monkeynutz for giving us this awesome mod in the first place. I understand they have been under intense scrutiny to fix ExAd to work on latest Exile release. Second, thanks to @Spazz711 and @Razor77 for working with the community and providing a solid update that works. I am merely the guy that put all their work into a simple download that will hopefully be easy for others to implement. Now without further adieu ExAd v1.0.4.

This version of ExAd includes the following additions:

ExAd Server Rules

ExAd View Distance Settings

ExAd Unit Scanner by @jaxx0rr & @woodysg

ExAd Virtual Garage (removable)

BRAmaRecipes

Basemarker by @Lunchbox

ExAd Statusbar

ExAd Deploy Quad Bike

Recuit AI Bodyguards by @aussie battler

Again this is not my work, but a compile of mods/apps that will work on current version of Exile 1.0.4. My hope is to make things a bit easier for the community to employ these apps. Please follow the directions located in the README file provided. If you get confused read original ExAd documentation.

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Super Jerome
Discontinuing editing
  • Like 18
  • Sad 1

Advertisement

@Beowulfv provided a way to replace the Virtual Garage button on start of XM8 with the ExAd version. I will not be including this with the download. However, if you wish to do this follow the steps in the post below:

Edited by Super Jerome

To avoid Exile Animals showing on the unit scanner add this line to
Exile.Mission\ExAdClient\JxUnitScanner\Functions\fn_showUnits.sqf

change line 37 to:

Spoiler

if (_objClass != "Exile_Unit_Player" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Goat_Black" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Goat_Dirty" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Goat_Old" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Goat_Spotted" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Goat_White" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Hen_White" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Rooster_Brown" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Rooster_Gold" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Rooster_White" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Sheep_Beige" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Sheep_Spotted" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Sheep_Tricolor" && _objClass != "Exile_Animal_Sheep_White" && _objClass != "Salema_F" && _objClass != "Ornate_random_F" && _objClass != "Mackerel_F" && _objClass != "Tuna_F" && _objClass != "Mullet_F" && _objClass != "CatShark_F" && _objClass != "Rabbit_F" && _objClass != "Snake_random_F" && _objClass != "Turtle_F" && _objClass != "Hen_random_F" && _objClass != "Cock_random_F" && _objClass != "Cock_white_F" && _objClass != "Goat_random_F" && _objClass != "Sheep_random_F") then {

• Like 2

Advertisement