Monkeynutz

[Release] Satan's Bridge For Malden

15 posts in this topic

Here is a simple Awesome looking bridge by [GADD]lords8n coplete with road markers for the map by [GADD]Monkeynutz.

Instructions are in the README.md

https://github.com/GamingAtDeathsDoor/Satans_Bridge

Thanks for the help @MGTDB on the dynamic sim edits.

Lights are now Dynamic and there is also a version for people to use that comes without lights.

Enjoy! :) 

bridgewest.png

bridgeeast.png

bridgemap.png

upclose bridge.png

Edit - 16/05/2018: Edited OP to say thanks to Dave! And also made a few edits to the Git worth Mentioning.
- Fixed config file so it no longer requires Exile
- Fixed init file so it actually works now :D
- Must have buggered it in last upload as i upload from different files not the pbo it's supposed to be cuz i'm like that.

Edited by Monkeynutz
Stuff
  • Like 3

Advertisement

I made a bridge in the same place. It looked like Bohemia had the same idea, with the roads leading to both sides of the ports.

After making the bridge I understand why they must of said, "forget it, this is burning too much time". Maybe they will approach you, buy the bridge & sell it in a DLC update (or rip it & just give you credits).

7 hours ago, aussie battler said:

I made a bridge in the same place. It looked like Bohemia had the same idea, with the roads leading to both sides of the ports.

After making the bridge I understand why they must of said, "forget it, this is burning too much time". Maybe they will approach you, buy the bridge & sell it in a DLC update (or rip it & just give you credits).

As much as I like the appreciation, BI never planned for a bridge. Look at Malden from CWA and you'll see no bridge.

On 04/06/2018 at 6:07 PM, Smithyy said:

im getting this error message on this

ErrorMessage: File , line 1: Config: End of line encountered after satans_bridge

Send your RPT via a pastebin link please.

@Monkeynutz thanks for this, I don't use the map but hadn't tried compiling my markers in the custom PBO server side, could help a fair bit but I wanted to ask if you could tell me why in your init you used:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers

not the usual

[] execVM

just wanted to find out if there was any difference to the way AI sometimes walks through even server side buildings.

cheers

Advertisement