Tony Lamo

HELP with spawn

11 posts in this topic

Hi- I am totally at a loss of what to do. When I spawn into Exile, I am completely overwhelmed with zombies. I might have time to get a gun, but still I will for sure run out of ammo. Is this a bug?? How could anyone possibly survive more than 5 minutes when they just swarm you immediately. Please help. Thank you so much.

This place is the wrong place for it i think. I guess you play on a server right? Then try to post into the forum from the server that you are playing on. And ask their the admins. Zombis are not  in vanilla exile

Advertisement

I'll tell you what you have to do in order to stay alive.. but you have to obey!

1. this is very important, while you are in loading screen FOCUS - open your eyes as much as you can like STARE at the screen and wait for the loading to be done.. Press your left mousebutton like there is no tomorrow!

2. as soon as you can hear any ingame sound - start holding down your voice over network button and scream into your microphone-- tell damn stupid zombies that you are FRIENDLY

3. when you are finally at the part that you can see your character; run!

4. once you have a gun, shoot at anythings that's moving.

5. if you still die - get out of your computer chair, do some pushups, drink a glass of water, go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. See that stupid face? that's a loser. You don'T want to be a loser! FOcus man! Throw some cold water into you face and maybe wet your hair too. Now go back to that damn seat infront of your dirty keyboard - press respawn and  kill those fuckers!

6. Still didn't work out for you? Well that's fine. You are bad and suck at computer games.

7. No worries! Just google "Open Broadcaster Software" get it, start a twitch stream and invite your viewers to play with you. Maybe someone is able to help out - don'T forget to put a "Donation chart" or "Bar" into the stream to collect donations for a new computer chair that costs $300. All streamers do that.! If you don't do it - people know you are a noob.

I hope this helps you a bit and wish you much fun playing Exilemod! :victory:

• Like 13

Yeah, as Chris says; It's all about the chair... But a "Gaming Headset" will improve your gameplay tonnes too... anything above $1,000 will increase your weapon accuracy by 200%.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

I'll tell you what you have to do in order to stay alive.. but you have to obey!

1. this is very important, while you are in loading screen FOCUS - open your eyes as much as you can like STARE at the screen and wait for the loading to be done.. Press your left mousebutton like there is no tomorrow!

2. as soon as you can hear any ingame sound - start holding down your voice over network button and scream into your microphone-- tell damn stupid zombies that you are FRIENDLY

3. when you are finally at the part that you can see your character; run!

4. once you have a gun, shoot at anythings that's moving.

5. if you still die - get out of your computer chair, do some pushups, drink a glass of water, go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. See that stupid face? that's a loser. You don'T want to be a loser! FOcus man! Throw some cold water into you face and maybe wet your hair too. Now go back to that damn seat infront of your dirty keyboard - press respawn and  kill those fuckers!

6. Still didn't work out for you? Well that's fine. You are bad and suck at computer games.

7. No worries! Just google "Open Broadcaster Software" get it, start a twitch stream and invite your viewers to play with you. Maybe someone is able to help out - don'T forget to put a "Donation chart" or "Bar" into the stream to collect donations for a new computer chair that costs $300. All streamers do that.! If you don't do it - people know you are a noob.

I hope this helps you a bit and wish you much fun playing Exilemod! :victory:

OMG!!

Just made my day :-)

Quality patter !

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tony Lamo said:

Hi- I am totally at a loss of what to do. When I spawn into Exile, I am completely overwhelmed with zombies. I might have time to get a gun, but still I will for sure run out of ammo. Is this a bug?? How could anyone possibly survive more than 5 minutes when they just swarm you immediately. Please help. Thank you so much.

Chris' (@infiSTAR) suggestion is the most acurate one I have ever seen, that's exactly the same steps I followed now I am a pro zombie shooter, 1 bullet to the head and they drop dead just like Fred!

fridge.jpg

Edited by KamikazeXeX
  • Like 2

Advertisement