phantom_bora

GPS Battleye Script Restriction #0 Kick

Question

Basically what the title says. Every time a player tries to pull up the GPS using Rctrl+M they get kicked for a Script Restriction #0. I've added in the exception from scripts.log to line #0 of scripts.txt. That does not solve the issue and there is no change in the log. Even tried adding it to line #2 of scripts.txt as one person suggested. Here's the code from the log. Is there somewhere else I need to add this exception? 

"100;
_ctrlMap = _display displayctrl 101;
_ctrlMap ctrladdeventhandler [
"draw",
format [
"
                            with uinamespace do {
                            "

I should also point out that I've added it to scripts.txt using the bfe.marma.io filter tool as well as manually adding the exception to scripts.txt with no change. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

33 answers to this question

at the end of "7 eventHandler" put

!="100;\n _ctrlMap = _display displayctrl 101;\n _ctrlMap ctrladdeventhandler [\n "draw",\n format [\n "\n                             with uinamespace do {\n                             "

Edited by red_ned
  • Like 1

Advertisement

missed one set of \"\", sorry

!="100;\n _ctrlMap = _display displayctrl 101;\n _ctrlMap ctrladdeventhandler [\n \"draw\",\n format [\n "\n                             with uinamespace do {\n                             "

1 hour ago, red_ned said:

missed one set of \"\", sorry

!="100;\n _ctrlMap = _display displayctrl 101;\n _ctrlMap ctrladdeventhandler [\n \"draw\",\n format [\n "\n                             with uinamespace do {\n                             "

Just copied that over the previous line and it still kicks for using GPS. Here's my server.txt for line 2:

http://pastebin.com/6w2WPUW0

I'm certain there's something conflicting here. I've added exceptions before and they've all worked. 

24 minutes ago, phantom_bora said:

Just copied that over the previous line and it still kicks for using GPS. Here's my server.txt for line 2:

http://pastebin.com/6w2WPUW0

I'm certain there's something conflicting here. I've added exceptions before and they've all worked. 

well its the right line, and I cant find a break in your current script (sometimes if you miss an end quote or something then the rest of the line doesn't load).

check the log file again, make sure it is the same kick - and I mean exactly including all spaces and line changes then paste the entire thing back in so we can see it, maybe there's a space or something missing as it does require an exact match

9 minutes ago, red_ned said:

well its the right line, and I cant find a break in your current script (sometimes if you miss an end quote or something then the rest of the line doesn't load).

check the log file again, make sure it is the same kick - and I mean exactly including all spaces and line changes then paste the entire thing back in so we can see it, maybe there's a space or something missing as it does require an exact match

http://pastebin.com/EG3kZxcX

There's the log kick with just the IP removed. 

17 minutes ago, phantom_bora said:

http://pastebin.com/EG3kZxcX

There's the log kick with just the IP removed. 

!="100;\n_ctrlMap = _display displayctrl 101;\n_ctrlMap ctrladdeventhandler [\n\"draw\",\nformat [\n\"\n with uinamespace do {\n "

for some reason diff checker does see something different even though it looks pretty much the same so give that a go

6 minutes ago, red_ned said:

@phantom_bora I can see the difference!

failed line contains: \n _ctrlMap

new one  is: \n_ctrlMap

there's a single space in btween \n and _ctrlm on the one which doesn't work

Ah I see that. I just tried the correct line and still no joy. Kicked when opening GPS. :( 

7 minutes ago, phantom_bora said:

Ah I see that. I just tried the correct line and still no joy. Kicked when opening GPS. :( 

did you restart server or do reloadscripts?

Are you sure again that the kick isn't different in some way? like a different line number (that one caught me out several times).

are you sure this is scripts.log not one of the other ones?

Basically now I am either stumped or something odd is going on so at this point those are the questions I would ask myself to be sure I am fixing what I think is broken, so I am not trying to be mean .... yet!  Grr BE!

Advertisement