MrWhite

Time to say goodbye.

45 posts in this topic

Hey fellas, for some of you guys this is coming out of nowhere, but i tought longer about leaving EXILE Dev Team. For me there are some good reasons.

It was an awesome time to work within the EXILE Mod and i also met a lot of cool ppl (some of them are getting real friends).

Just let the good times roll on and i hope to see EXILE MOD getting a lot bigger and better in the future. Thank all of you for being such nice fellas.

Will miss ya! Over & Out.

Greetings
MrWhite

-------

Additional information

As many of you guys wanna know why i left i could talk about it right now to clear some rumors out. I had a big depression. Some ppl dont talk about that in public, but it is all around us. A lot of ppl suffer from depression and nobody notices it. Well i am on the road to get better. Leaving EXILE was a hard decission i made. But i had to do it. I havent felt comfortable anymore and couldnt sleep at night. Also i have seen everyting the negative way. I hurted a lot of ppl with my temper (depressions make you do things you dont want to do) - but as i said - im on a good way back on track. Thanks for understanding this. Lets see what the future brings up!

Hope i could give you guys a clear statement on this.

Edited by MrWhite
  • Like 27

Advertisement

We will miss you, You were a great 3D and graphic artist on the team. Thank you for your countless hours of contribution in Exile.

Edited by GR8
  • Like 1

Advertisement