Sign in to follow this  
Jagarha

Question about Flags

12 posts in this topic

Did a search, couldn't find answer though. 

Is it possible to destroy other territory flags?

We have a group that left the server, leaving their base behind. Without pestering the admin, we were going to try and remove  their base but are unsure if flag is destroyable. 

Thank you!

Advertisement

I'm sure if you place enough satchel charges next to it and set them off it will destroy it?

No i'm pretty sure they are completely indestructable.

im pretty sure floss is correct here, my group and i have tried with numerous satchels and not a lot happened there was a huge mess but the flag was still standing.

• Like 1

flags can *NOT* be destroyed.  the only way to remove a flag is for an admin to do such...

hopefully they address this along with moving/renaming/'re-flagging' it as well too...

:)

flags can *NOT* be destroyed.  the only way to remove a flag is for an admin to do such...

hopefully they address this along with moving/renaming/'re-flagging' it as well too...

:)

this leads to another question...if the admin removes the flag or they dont pay the protection money..do all the walls instantly despawn or gradually?

this leads to another question...if the admin removes the flag or they dont pay the protection money..do all the walls instantly despawn or gradually?

They disappear when maintenance isn't paid. But InfiStar has a nifty tool built in that allows you to destroy a base within a second

Advertisement