Smashy

Increased Inventory space to allow for more complex crafting recipes

6 posts in this topic

I have been on a few servers were you actually put the components you want inside a concrete mixer and it then churns out a building, does anybody know the name of this or have its web address please ?

Also is there a mod to allow to craft items from vehicle inventory ? 

All of the above is we are trying to ensure the larger items require a lot more components to build, but obviously it comes to a stage when you can not carry all the items, so a cement mixer or vehicle for containing the crafting items would work.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know the full answer to what you want, but
" put the components you want inside a concrete mixer and it then churns out a building "
This sounds like Extended Base Mod
Put all required components in mixer, gives back a house, or guard tower, or whatever you selected to craft.

• Like 1

Advertisement

You can change the way of the crafting recipes but this is a client side where the owner of the server needs to adjust it.

And next time post into the correct area please

Edited by hogansheroes

@hogansheroes You have not even read my post as your reply is nothing related to it. Secondly I apologise for posting in the incorrect forum please let me know where this should be posted as I am asking about mods and peoples knowledge if they know a mod is out there ?

Come on lets be more positive in a slow forum and not be so dismissive.

Tobe honest you dont need a mod to do crafting, as this can be done just though exile itself, but if you do want to do more then just the exile components this is when you use the premade walls, floors etc like extended base mod. Then again some servers do'nt use them as its surpose to be a survival server.

Goodluck in your search

• Like 1

Advertisement