BrokenNail

Need Help - Extended Survival Pack

Question

Hi all,

Basically. I can not get Extended Survival Pack working. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I have a few times to get the mod going but I fail. There is no "READ ME" instructions, only a link on the page to a generic page telling you how to install WHICH I did follow... but it didn't work. 

Can someone tell me step by step how to install this mod please? I am a first time server owner, I use Wombat Servers currently (not sure if that helps you by knowing how they set up their server ect)

Thanks for any help!

1 answer to this question

@BrokenNail - SAME issues with this as the TRYK mod that you can not add!

They BOTH GET INSTALLED THE SAME WAYNOTHING IS DIFFERENT!

I already told you why you cannot install it in my other post.

See: 

You should really read up on how to set up ANY type of ARMA server.  It WILL pay dividends for you!

Why do I say this?  BECAUSE THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS MOD'S PAGE!!!  You do not 'see them', I DID!  EASY install too!  BUT, I KNOW ARMA and how to do most all things.  So for YOU, that page might as well be written in a language that you do not know!  I UNDERSTOOD IT and so have OTHERS.  ;)

This is what I mean by your 'limited know ledge' of setting up an ARMA server and/or an ARMA Exile server.  You're just 'over your head' in this for NOW.

I am not trying to be mean, your knowledge is VERY LIMITED and an ARMA server is NOT a 'beginners' project!  This is a 'medium level' project.  You are 'out classed' with this, for NOW.  You CAN INCREASE your knowledge by reading and setting up practice servers at home BEFORE trying things in the 'real world'.

Do not feel 'bad', you are NOT the first to have these issues too!  :)

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement