aNNDREH

Advanced Waste Dump

8 posts in this topic

I found an Advanced Waste Dump a long time ago. Now I have the problem that he shows me the sale price "any". When I sell it then a "toast" message comes along with the sale price and respect displayed correctly. Someone an idea of who that is?

Screenshot

Edited by aNNDREH

Hard to say without server RPTs and original work to edit. Simple thing to look for would be that there is a price for that class name.

Edited by Beowulfv

Advertisement
On 1/5/2019 at 1:19 AM, aNNDREH said:

There is nothing to be found in the RPT. No author is listed in the edited files

can you send me this addon. i wiil try to fix this bug

Hello @aNNDREH,

When you see 'ANY', this means the variable requested 'aint there/is wrong'.  This is a scripting issue.  For example, it is looking for numbers, but finds text instead or vice versa.  Or it is trying to use a variable the has not been 'declared'.  I am NOT saying that any of the examples I listed is your issue, just giving you some examples.

Bottom line, it is a scripting issue concerning a variable.

Since you have been offered help to correct the addon, I would take it!  ;)  Or you can use the OTHER ONE which WORKS with NO ISSUES that you can find on here.

:)

Edited by Z80CPU
  • Like 1

This is the problem with "finding" scripts; when they break there is very little that can be done to help.

Thank you very much for your answers.
I adjusted _revenue in the script to the original and everything works now. Maybe I will find the script again at Github

• Like 1

Great!  Glad you got it fixed!  Mind you, even getting it of of GitHub, MEANS NOTHING! 

It STILL can be old and 'non-working' with the current Exile.  This is, in part, what @kuplion refers to, if I read it correctly.

To ME, it's best to find some who is actually USING something and ask them about it.  At least you will know it is WORKING.

Glad you got it going !

:)

• Like 1

Advertisement