MechSlayer

ExAd statusbar bug

Question

5 answers to this question

Advertisement

Then you are NOT following instructions.  You see, I AM USING IT AND HAVE NO ISSUES.  MANY OTHERS are too, with NO ISSUES.

If you are having issues, then you have messed up something.  What?  I do not know.  All I DO KNOW is it DOES WORK when the ExAd mod AND OTHER MODS are installed CORRECTLY.  Who knows, you may have installed some other that is conflicting with it...or InfiSTAR is not setup properly...who knows?  WE DO NOT!  ONLY YOU DO!

Sorry!

well it has been a while since last post...

i installed exad on my 1.0.4 server too and have the same problems.. and i can assure you its installed correctly following the install instructions...

many others have the same problem so its not a problem of a single user... or wrong modification...

also the settings like position height and color etc are saved in your player profile...

reinstalling the whole thing on your server wont fix anything because its not changing anything in your profile...

all you can do is make a new profile... and never touch the settings of the exad bar... which is not a solution at all imho...

I am also having those issues for a while now, "fixed" it by enabling everything on sb in ExAd files and removing sb settings button in XM8.

Position is fine by default so there is no need to adjust anything.

Also it has been installed and reinstalled many times following instructions, even replaced the files with files from a server that did not had the issue, and the issue still persists, so I think that there could be something else that is influencing it, but unfortunately could not determine exactly what it is.

Advertisement