..l.. ◣_◢ ..l.. Ŧдϛҙ™

Territory upgrades respect bound

8 posts in this topic

Good evening dear community,

I have a few open questions that I do not quite get answered for me. Maybe you can help me a little bit.

The first and the most important question beforehand.

Is it possible to tie territory upgrades to respect levels? So to set certain levels of respect to requirement as with items and vehicles?

Then continue directly. Can I expand the level capacities and level levels with a simple listing?

For example

Level Respect Color

1 0 white
2 25000 gray
3 50000 dark green
4 100000 green
5 150000 bright green
6 250000 bright blue
7 350000 blue

The colors play no role here is intended only for the later inking of the items in the menu.

As further contribution I have already seen according to the forum that this should work so easily in which I change it so in the config.cpp

class requiredRespect
{
	Level1 = 0;
	Level2 = 25000;
	Level3 = 50000;
	Level4 = 100000;
	Level5 = 250000;
	Level6 = 350000;
	Level7 = 500000;
	Level8 = 750000;
};

and so on.

For the class coloring or level coloring of the items I must then in the

exile_client.pbo edit the ExileClient_gui_inventory_updateItemColors.sqf

Path is exile_client \ code \ ExileClient_gui_inventory_updateItemColors.sqf

Starting at line 49, the following code begins

if (_configName! = "") then
	{
		_quality = getNumber (configFile >> _configName >> _itemClassName >> "quality");
		_color = [1, 1, 1, 1];
		switch (_quality) do
			{
				case 2: {_color = [0.62, 0.87, 0.23, 1]; };
				case 3: {_color = [0, 0.78, 0.92, 1]; };
				case 4: {_color = [0.62, 0.27, 0.58, 1]; };
				case 5: {_color = [1, 0.7, 0.09, 1]; };
				case 6: {_color = [0.93, 0, 0.48, 1]; };
				default {_color = [1, 1, 1, 1]; };
			};

According to the forum, I'll just have to use more cases for more respect levels.

As far as good and plausible.

Nevertheless, the question remains for me at the end of whether I can also make respect requirements for the Territory Upgrades.

Kind Regards

..l.. ◣_◢ ..l.. Ŧдϛҙ™

Original Post on German

Spoiler

Guten Abend liebe Gemeinde,

ich habe ein paar offene Fragen die ich nicht ganz für mich beantwortet bekomme. Vielleicht könnt ihr mir da ein wenig weiterhelfen. 

Zum ersten und auch die wichtigste Frage vorweg.

Besteht die Möglichkeit die Territorium Upgrades an Respektlevel zu binden? Also gewisse Respektlevel an Anforderung zu setzen wie bei Items und Fahrzeugen?

Dann direkt weiter. Kann ich mit einer einfachen Auflistung die Level Kapazitäten und Levelstufen erweitern?

Zum Beispiel

Level        Respect        Farbe

1        0            weiß
2        25000            grau
3        50000            dunkelgrün
4        100000        grün
5        150000        hell grün
6        250000        hell blau
7        350000        blau

Die Farben spielen hier keine Rolle ist nur für das spätere einfärben der Items im Menü gedacht.

als weitere Einbringung habe ich laut Forum schon gesehen das dies so einfach funktionieren soll in dem ich es dann so ändere in der config.cpp

class requiredRespect 
    {
        Level1 = 0;
        Level2 = 25000;
        Level3 = 50000;
        Level4 = 100000;
        Level5 = 250000;
        Level6 = 350000;
        Level7 = 500000;
        Level8 = 750000;
    };

und so weiter.

Für die Klasseneinfärbung bzw Leveleinfärbung der Items muss ich dann in der 

exile_client.pbo die ExileClient_gui_inventory_updateItemColors.sqf bearbeiten

Pfad ist exile_client\code\ExileClient_gui_inventory_updateItemColors.sqf

Dort ab Zeile 49 beginnt folgender Code

if( _configName != "" ) then
                    {
                        _quality = getNumber(configFile >> _configName >> _itemClassName >> "quality");
                        _color = [1, 1, 1, 1];
                        switch (_quality) do
                        {
                            case 2:         { _color = [0.62, 0.87 ,0.23, 1]; };
                            case 3:        { _color = [0, 0.78, 0.92, 1]; };
                            case 4:        { _color = [0.62, 0.27, 0.58, 1]; };
                            case 5:        { _color = [1, 0.7, 0.09, 1]; };
                            case 6:        { _color = [0.93, 0, 0.48, 1]; };
                            default        { _color = [1, 1, 1, 1]; };                        
                        };

Laut Forum muss ich dann einfach weitere Case für weitere Respektlevel einsetzen. 

Soweit so gut und auch plausibel. 

Dennoch bleibt für mich am Ende die Frage ob ich auch Respekt Vorraussetzungen machen kann für die Territorium Upgrades.

Edited by ..l.. ◣_◢ ..l.. Ŧдϛҙ™

Hello,

If you can THINK IT, it CAN BE PROGRAMED.  All a program is a series of steps - NOTHING MORE.

Question is HOW to program it and WHERE to place it.

So I will answer two of your questions:

#1 Is it possible to tie territory upgrades to respect levels?  YES YOU CAN

#2 - So to set certain levels of respect to requirement as with items and vehicles?  Again, YES YOU CAN

And 'where'?  To ME, it would seem the BEST place would be when you go to upgrade a territory, that this 'check' is made.

The 'how', that is on you...  ;) 

:)

• Like 1

Advertisement

Okay, so for me, the question is whether this is really feasible with the existing files or whether it must be completely new and write separately. Personally, I'm not exactly the cracker for creating new scripts, so I'm looking for advice in the community.

Would be very nice if really helpful answers come instead of meaningless sarcasm.

• Confused 1

I was actually about to scour the forums looking to see if anyone had figured this out yet. I'd like to see servers using a respect-based requirement for territory upgrades, which could extend the challenge of "maxing" out everything and getting bored of the game so fast. Combined with other mechanics to increase longevity for players, this may help retain players in Exile, and maybe get more people interested.

The community has plenty of talented scripters, so I'm hoping someone has or will have the solution to this question.

• Like 1

What did you state?

"I have a few open questions that I do not quite get answered for me. Maybe you can help me a little bit.

The first and the most important question beforehand.

Is it possible to tie territory upgrades to respect levels? So to set certain levels of respect to requirement as with items and vehicles?"

I ANSWERED YOUR TWO QUESTIONS THAT YOU ASKED!  Becuase what you asked is TWO questions, not one.

You really need to 'check' your attitude.  You stated you do not get answers for, so I GAVE WHAT YOU WERE SEEKING.

Next time, how about being SPECIFIC about what you need and be THANKFUL that someone gave you what you CLAIM NEVER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU!

;)

• Like 1

Advertisement