Sign in to follow this  
[XIII]Bujinkan

Tembelan mission pbo

8 posts in this topic

Hello All! I have been given so much help from the Arma community, I thought I would give back something. It's not much, but it's my first custom map/mission. There were no functional mission files available to Tembelan, so I had to learn how to create one of my own. Thankfully, many people out there have shared enough wisdom to have any kind of server you wish. My hats off to those who have shared, helped, guided, or contributed in some way. Many of you have taught me a lot. Thanks.

Here's my first github, and mission file:

https://github.com/RR-Bujinkan/Tembelan-Mission-File

PS edit- This mission requires Tembelan Island Mod. 

I have Reworked the mission file and now have nothing but dudes and signs for easy integration.

Edited by [XIII]Bujinkan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Advertisement

Obviously you will need @Tembelan_Island mod. Everything trader related was Exile and arma buildings. Anything CUP related would be decorative and not needed for functionality. I only added Traders with minor decor and spawn markers.

Edited by [XIII]Bujinkan

On 7/31/2018 at 6:52 PM, [XIII]Bujinkan said:

Hello All! I have been given so much help from the Arma community, I thought I would give back something. It's not much, but it's my first custom map/mission. There were no functional mission files available to Tembelan, so I had to learn how to create one of my own. Thankfully, many people out there have shared enough wisdom to have any kind of server you wish. My hats off to those who have shared, helped, guided, or contributed in some way. Many of you have taught me a lot. Thanks.

Here's my first github, and mission file:

https://github.com/RR-Bujinkan/Tembelan-Mission-File

PS edit- This mission requires Tembelan Island Mod. 

Thanks for putting this together. I need some help. New to hosting an Arma 3 Exile server. How do i implement this? Where do i put the Tembelan Island mod on my server? I only can new a whole bunch of "NULL" with mission.sqm file when open it with notepad++. Thanks.

That means it's binarized. You can load into editor, and resave it, without binarization.

I have re-added the mission file, minus the some cosmetic issues causing dependencies, and removed the Binarization from the mission.sqm

Edited by [XIII]Bujinkan
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2018 at 10:15 PM, [XIII]Bujinkan said:

That means it's binarized. You can load into editor, and resave it, without binarization.

I have re-added the mission file, minus the some cosmetic issues causing dependencies, and removed the Binarization from the mission.sqm

Thanks for replying. Wonder if you ca help with my Tembelan server. I am a total noob. So i downloaded the Tembelon map and uplaod into the root of my server. Take your "exile.tembelan.pbo" and uploaded it to the mpmission folder on my server. My startup parameter is -mod=@Exile;@CBA_A3;@Cup_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_CWA;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@Tembelan. However my server startup with these error in loops.

7:05:12 Missing addons detected:
 7:05:12   extendedbase
 7:05:12 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.extendedbase
 7:05:12 Mission Exile.Tembelan: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
 7:05:12 Starting mission:
 7:05:12  Mission file: Exile (__cur_mp)
 7:05:12  Mission world: Tembelan
 7:05:12  Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tembelan\
 7:05:13 Missing addons detected:
 7:05:13   extendedbase
 7:05:13 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.extendedbase
 7:05:13 Mission Exile.Tembelan: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

Can you take a look and see what i have dont't wrong. Thank You.

Spoiler

7:05:13 Missing addons detected:
 7:05:13   extendedbase

It appears you also need Extended base mod, along with CUP and Exile mods

After you add it, you will see if any other errors appear in rtp, if it does, pls dont paste only part of it, but upload whole rpt to pastebin or wherever, than link it here

Edited by Brenner

Advertisement