Mr.Bagge

Vehicle fuel problem

Question

Hi! Im having an urgent issue. It's a very weird issue that I have never experience before both server side and client side. But it seems like older vehicles that have been used alot in the past on my server leaks fuel even if the engien if turned off. The vehicle is fully repaired and I have even repaired it with infiSTAR admin tools and it still leaks fuel when the engien is off.

Want to point out that this happen to all vehicles, not only the modded.. The vanilla ones are included to on this problem

4 answers to this question

I restarted the server, seemed to fix the problem. But Im still spooked on how that happend. and if anyone have any Ideas what could be the cause let me know so I possibly could prevent this to happen in the future. 

All I could think of is the scripts Im using is messing with me. But I have checked them all and cant find anything. It's a first timer this happen and I have had my servers for almost a month now.

Advertisement

Hello @Mr.Bagge,

As @hogansheroes is referring to, and I concur, it appears you have a 'bad' script/mod somewhere.  It is also possible since you stated that it only happens on OLDER vehicles, that the vehicles you are using are not 'up-to-date' per Bohemia's 'specs'.

To ME, I think I would just replace these older vehicles with newer versions OR just take them out.

You have discovered an issue NOW...what will happen TOMORROW?

;)

I have the same problem with Ural and Kamaz from RHS, out of interest are you using any vehicle scripts (rearm, spawning with damage or persistent) ?
I use a persistent vehicle spawning system with random damage, wheels, fuel, ammo and items in the inventory)

Advertisement