Question

Hello Guys so i made an exile server on one of my VM  i am using TADST to run the server

When i start the server it loads all fine i try to join the server and  i am just stuck on the loading screen i look in the DB and it has Logged my Player Info into the DB so i dont think it is the DB

Here is My Server RPT: https://pastebin.com/zGCbbWzT

*NOTE* When i make the server on my computer using the same files it works fine and starts and i can join but when i make it on my VM it just wont work 

Yes All Ports Are Ported

For the DB i am using XAMP PHPMYADMIN  

TADST To Edit and Launch Server

All Server Files Was Download By SteamCMD [ Yes I Have Re downloaded The Files Multi able Times and Still Wont Work]

Yes All Mods Are Up To Date On The Server And Client Side

And then the RPT it Dose Say Steam API Number is Wrong and i have changed that to the new Number and that Error dose not show now But still cant join

Any Suggestion Will Help Thanks

16 answers to this question

without -servermod=@exileserver you are just starting an arma server instance, you are not starting an exile server. You can't progress psst the loading screen, because there is nothing to load into

it appears that you are launching @ExileServer as a mod, Try adding it as a server in TADST if it has a servermods section

or Try Add "-Servermod=@ExileServer;@Exile" to the Extra parameters section

(Make Sure to leave @Exile Enabled in the mods but dissable @ExileServer

)

-

Edited by hectorPlusPlus

Advertisement
Advertisement