Farmboy1539

Vector building

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a copy of the vector building script for a server. I did some searching and I'm having a hard time coming across it. I see that some pay for it or sell it. I'd prefer to not have to pay for it,  personally think that's kind of rediculess, but if that's what I have to do then so be it as long as it's supported after new exile updates.

Any help is appreciated, thanks! 

Advertisement

@Farmboy1539 I personally used the eXpoch Vector that Slider posted above for over a year on my own server and it definitely works. I did ultimately ask some questions to the creator of the paid vector building scripts and did purchase it in the end. I don't regret it.... it's superior and yes, it's been well supported.

• Like 1

That would be the one by Shix?   I sent him a message a few weeks ago inquiring about it but never heard back.  Is there a link I can go to so I can pay using Paypal and download it?

• Like 1

Expoch vector building is ok for freebie though by default lacks snapping which kinda sucks, I've managed to get snap mode working in a good enough state but it's not quite noob friendly so not worthy of a live server setup.

Advertisement