Super Jerome

Chernarus Redux Mission File w/Loot (Exile 1.0.4)

69 posts in this topic

I felt like doing something, so I made a Chernarus Redux mission pbo from scratch. The traders are custom made with Air through Office traders at each location. The contamination zone is at Devil's Castle. I did not place concrete mixers or roulette tables however. If you want these just add them through Eden. You can simply just place the Exile.ChernarusRedux.pbo in your mpmissions folder and the exile_server_config in your ExileServer\addons folder and you will be up and running. The loot postions has been updated to latest release and tested. Enjoy!

Exile.ChernarusRedux.pbo

exile_server_config.pbo

20180322204809_1.jpg

20180322203323_1.jpg

20171206002005_1.jpg

20171128213521_1.jpg

Edited by Super Jerome
  • Like 13

Advertisement

Much apreciated this. i recently got my local server up and running again after recent updates. Sadly, I lost all my back up files of months of work from here. :rock:

• Like 1

Thank you for your work, but it seems that the loot is spawning outside of houses and into the floor.

I think it was land_ds_HouseV_3I2 and the rest of the new ds houses are almost empty or a few things are spawned into the ground.

Edited by n00deL

2 hours ago, n00deL said:

Thank you for your work, but it seems that the loot is spawning outside of houses and into the floor.

I think it was land_ds_HouseV_3I2 and the rest of the new ds houses are almost empty or a few things are spawned into the ground.

If you can do me a favor and list each house by class name that does this. It will make it easier to fix.

Please fix this! Id love to use this on my server! 

17 minutes ago, n00deL said:

Land_ds_HouseV_3l4 no loot

Land_ds_HouseV_1t loot outside house

Land_ds_HouseV_3l2 loot outside house

Land_ds_HouseV_3l3 no loot

Go to the ChernarusRedux steam site.  He recently changed a lot of the classnames for DSHouses and unless you edit your files to change them, those that have  changed will have no loot spawn.

Advertisement