Sign in to follow this  
LysyProboszcz

Problem with LootTable

Question

Hello. At the beginning I apologize for my English, I use the translator.
I would like to describe my problem with the loottable compilation.

For the clean exile_server_config/config.cpp file, I paste what loot Table Compiler 1.03b gave me, but unfortunately loot doeas not appear at all. I noticed a certain irregularity as far as I can call it that. Loot Table Compiler me the CfgExileLootServer.hpp file, from this file I copy everything and paste it in the right place in config.cpp but in this config.cpp file the original record regarding the percentage of the loot has dot in it and a comma after compilation. Could this be a problem? i add a link to my GitHub repository with these files for the conversation. 

GitHub - My repositories

P.s I hope you will understand me. :D

Edited by LysyProboszcz

1 answer to this question

I solved the problem. The period or comma does not matter. I've wrongly compiled LootTables.h and LootItemsGroup.h files, now everything works nice. Best wishes.  

Actually, I was still compiling one LootTables.h file and LootItemsGroup.h did not. So the compilation went out half way. Now I've done it right and everything works. i apologize for the unnecessary topic. So the compilation went out half way. Now I've done it right and everything works. I apologize for the unnecessary topic.

Edited by LysyProboszcz

Advertisement