Sign in to follow this  
JensenDK

Data base help

Question

Hey I am in the process of making a server. but I got into a problem, I dont want  to have codes on vehicles, but the database will not save them. There is a way I can do so vehicles without codes are being saved? so vehicles are saved without having code.

2 answers to this question

Exile has two types of vehicles, Persistent and Non-Persistent. You could overwrite ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistentVehicle to have the same functionality as ExileServer_object_vehicle_createPersistentVehicle minus the pincodes, however you would still need to go in and edit the purchasing of vehicles to not need a pincode to be entered before buying it.

Just now, Beowulfv said:

Exile has two types of vehicles, Persistent and Non-Persistent. You could overwrite ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistentVehicle to have the same functionality as ExileServer_object_vehicle_createPersistentVehicle minus the pincodes, however you would still need to go in and edit the purchasing of vehicles to not need a pincode to be entered before buying it.

I dont have traders. You only have to find vehicles not buy, and will not codes on vehicles

Advertisement