geekm0nkey

Light house?

8 posts in this topic

Strange question. (ok lets be honest every question i ask is strange. am i right?) any way... light houses? How do you make them work? I have a need to place one, but i want the light that rotates around the top to function? I can place it and the globe spins but doesn't produce any light? this is tested while in the eden editor (ran simulation). I have tried all sorts of combinations of simulation settings and diffent light house models but none actually light up. Could it require it be near water? as where I want to place it there is none. (on top of a castle..)

Edited by geekm0nkey

what map are you running is the question for the lighthouse also the light wont show up duing the game in daytime, and what mods/ scripts you running as exilez_mod has a function where you can turn all lights off

Advertisement

Chernarus, yes I know, I am running exilez, I do not have that function on (also change never made it to live server as I couldn't get the editor to show the light during simulation) not loading any mods while I edit the map other than 3den, cup, and exile. 

15 hours ago, Craminu said:

In my experience if you have the lights turned off under exilez.  no lights work during nighttime,  including lighthouse!

But i don't. I used the suggested model and it works...

Advertisement