Super Jerome

Will it ever stop?

26 posts in this topic

*DISCLAIMER* Forgive me if I offend you with this post.

Been playing Exile for over a year now and owning a server for some time now and still seeing the same scrubs. It really "grinds my gears" when someone thinks they can just throw money at a server and BOOM everything is fine. I mean I try hard to help people out and even put the time to create what I thought was a detailed guide. Heck, I have even offered to teach said individuals. I myself came from the world of Counter Strike into ARMA where everything is different and figured it out. I am down for giving the community what they need, because I want Exile to thrive and never die. Some guy made a post recently stating how someone took his money and ran without making his server. I offer to teach him the ways and he insults me. I have even had players join my server, Teamspeak, or Discord and ask for me to make the same thing for them. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of people who will put forth the work. At this point in the game, there is an abundance of material for even a 9th grader to make his own server. Why in the **** do we still have people attempting to buy there way into the game?

• Like 8

Why?

One simple word:  LAZY

People such as yourself take it upon themselves to better themselves and learn.  To show some self-respect by doing for themselves versus being lazy and asking for a 'hand-out' - paid or not.

I have seem some so lazy they cannot take the ACTUAL QUESTION that they post, and put it into Google!  Word for word, changing NOTHING!  When I do it, up comes the answer right away!  Gee...that is so hard!

These people have no self-respect for themselves or others.  They feel 'entitled'.  Paying others with Daddy's money is most likely the case.

And heaven help you if you tell the truth and call these whinny immature 'children' 'lazy'...these crybabies will report you for calling them LAZY!

I am with you in agreement @Super Jerome!

;)

• Like 8

Advertisement

I agree with both of you 100%.

Give it a go, get stuck and ask for help, I'll help. Don't ask me to do it for you, or use search for you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Eh some people are like that, nothing that you can do about that.

I am really curious how you got Redux to work though...

I say this loosely, but you can almost rename your Exile.Chernarus to Exile.ChernarusRedux and get it working. Goes with everything else as well. Only issue is they keep updating map and messing my traders up (sigh NW airfield).

2 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

I say this loosely, but you can almost rename your Exile.Chernarus to Exile.ChernarusRedux and get it working. Goes with everything else as well. Only issue is they keep updating map and messing my traders up (sigh NW airfield).

Can you come into the Exile discord more and say this every 2 days or something ? Maybe that will help with all the bambies :D

• Like 3

Advertisement