ImParris

Mod Problems

Question

I'm completely new to to hosting any sort of Arma server. Im receiving these error in my console when i start the server :

18:39:47 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_interier
18:39:47 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_camisc
cup_misc3_config

Mods installed to the server are : @CUP_Terrains_Core,  @CUP_Terrains_Maps, @CUP_Terrains_Core, @CUP_Units, @CUP_Vehicles, @CUP_Weapons, and exile.

My startup line right now is : @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Chernarus_Winter_A3;

I just want to get these few working so hopefully i can figure out the rest.

My addons in my Mission file are set up:

class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core"
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps"

};
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core"
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps"
    };

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ImParris said:

I'm completely new to to hosting any sort of Arma server. Im receiving these error in my console when i start the server :

cup_camisc
cup_misc3_config

Mods installed to the server are : @CUP_Terrains_Core,  @CUP_Terrains_Maps, @CUP_Terrains_Core, @CUP_Units, @CUP_Vehicles, @CUP_Weapons, and exile.

My startup line right now is : @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Chernarus_Winter_A3;

I just want to get these few working so hopefully i can figure out the rest.

My addons in my Mission file are set up:

class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core"
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps"

};
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core"
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps"
    };

Update, Fresh installed the server. Followed exact instructions from https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/clientarea/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=472 (Chernarus Sumer), and now am receiving these errors: 

2:25:52 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_a2_editorobjects
 2:25:52 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_market
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_misc3_config
cup_misc3_config
cup_misc_e_config
cup_misc_e_config
cup_misc_e_config
cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_market
cup_misc3_config
cup_misc_e_config
cup_a2_editorobjects
 2:25:52 Cannot create non-ai vehicle ItemCompass,
cup_a1_editorobjects
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_a2_editorobjects
cup_camisc
cup_camisc
cup_misc3_config

And Files are not signed by an accepted key from this server error clientside.

Edited by ImParris

Spoiler

class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core",
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps",
        "cup_a2_editorobjects",
        "cup_misc3_config"

};
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "chernarus_winter",
        "CUP_Terrains_Core",
        "CUP_Terrains_Maps"
    };

You were missing a comma ,

Also you add like how i did to the top one for any,

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

Let us know how you went

• Like 1

Advertisement

add this to your mission.sqm:

addons[]=
{
    "exile_client",
    "cup_a2_editorobjects","cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_market","cup_misc3_config","cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_interier"
};

and so on.

8 hours ago, CaptainChaos said:

add this to your mission.sqm:

addons[]=
{
    "exile_client",
    "cup_a2_editorobjects","cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_market","cup_misc3_config","cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_interier"
};

and so on.

Okay, Just to be clear. Im currently under the impression that the Mission.sqm is my Exile.Chernarus in my Mpmissions folder. If that is not correct please let me know. 

Also Now im encountering this: 

Error context 543],90.909,0,0,false],
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\mission.sqm, line 0: '.89': '.' encountered instead of '='
Edited by ImParris

2 hours ago, ImParris said:

Okay, Just to be clear. Im currently under the impression that the Mission.sqm is my Exile.Chernarus in my Mpmissions folder. If that is not correct please let me know. 

yes, the mission.sqm in your Exile.Chernarus.pbo.

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\mission.sqm, line 0: '.89': '.' encountered instead of '='

what is line 0 ?

Update, Servers running without any errors that i can see in the console. But when i try to connect theres an error i get in my client:

File (a lot) do not have a key accepted by the server, please delete,etc...

Your startup line should be...

@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;

Pretty sure you don't need @CUP_Terrains_Maps; if your running Chernarus, only core is required.

Edited by MetalHead

Advertisement