Windoge 8

Help setting up server will pay

7 posts in this topic

Am willing to pay someone to help me setup my server I have been running into some issues with it and haven’t found the time to learn what I am doing wrong at the moment but trying to get it up as soon as possible! 

Thanks!!!

Sorry, but if you haven't found the time to set up your server with all the guides available, how are you going to find the time to admin it? 

• Like 2

Advertisement

Dekela is correct.  What will you do when there is an update?  Or you want a mod added/removed/modified?  How about when an issue happens...and they WILL HAPPEN!?

What then?  Have a broken server for days while you beg/pay someone to 'fix it'?

Do not take the 'easy way'.  As Dekela has stated, there are MANY guides on how to setup a server.

If you cannot create, FROM SCRATCH, a simple script, then you have NO BUSINESS setting up a server!  I am not being 'mean' or 'hateful', rather speaking the truth.  'Best intentions' do not work in real life, nor do they work here either.

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW!

If you want a 'plug-n-play' server, then I would suggest BF4/BF1 or a pre-configured ARMA server.  All you do for these is pay and you can configure nothing (basically).

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

But what about the download of SuccessfullExileServer2017.exe ?
It is available online for free, zero issues, autoupdates by itself.

Edited by dima054
  • Like 1

I have no knowledge of such stuff, and as such, I cannot say anything on this.

I would state once again, to follow the advice given by Dekela and my post under his.

Failure to heed wise advice will be YOUR undoing.

If that 'exe' was such a 'great thing', why isn't EVERYBODY USING IT????

Also, you STILL have to modify it!  You're NOT getting away from that!

And you want to have the SAME SERVER as 50 other people???  Go look at how many EMPTY servers there are!  In order to be 'successful', you MUST BE DIFFERENT!  And some lame and lazy person's 'exe' will NOT GET YOU THERE!

Again, you have been given the SAME ADVICE by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE - It is now up to you!

;)

Edited by Z80CPU

On 11/5/2017 at 8:49 PM, Windoge 8 said:

Am willing to pay someone to help me setup my server I have been running into some issues with it and haven’t found the time to learn what I am doing wrong at the moment but trying to get it up as soon as possible! 

Thanks!!!

i was the same dude, just do not give up.

Take a time, relax and start over i did the same.

and now i understand the console

now it's show me the error and i go fix quiet fast.

If u wanna do the server never give up just take a time to clean ur mind

Advertisement