Sign in to follow this  
FRENKLiN

Someone can help

16 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Thank you Super Jerome.

@FRENKLiN - What will you do when something needs to be modified?  Added?  Removed?  An update?  An issue comes up?  What then?

Do you really think it will never happen?

Your best bet is to LEARN to do it yourself!  An ARMA server is NOT like setting up a BF4/BF1 server.  It is NOT a 'plug-n-play' server.

If you cannot follow simple setup instructions, you will be in for a rude awakening when something, and it will, goes 'wrong'.

;)

• Like 1

Agree with @Z80CPU that it's not plug and play. It's like 100's of wires going in every direction ;P
Only start an arma server if you have enough days of spare time. Otherwise you should just find yourself a good server and let the server owner do all the work for ya ;P

@Z80CPU Well put and to the point. I can sense a bit of anger there :D.

@FRENKLiN I looked up your hosting provider and have some bad news. It appears their servers are preconfigured not only for Exile, but for a specific map. You may be unable to change your map due to the fact they don't provide support for Exile on Chernarus. If you want a Chernarus server you may have to seek another hosting provider.

@FRENKLiN

First, read my guide. It literally explains everything you need Barney style.

Second, get a server that doesn't come set to a specific map. There are providers like Host Havoc or GTX Gaming that even have one click installs of mods.

Third, before you try to tackle a map like Chernarus start with Altis. Once you get Altis working then try Chernarus.

Advertisement