TroyT

APEX Content - Players without DLC kicked

Question

I have a handful of players without APEX that gets kicked fairly often.  The PBOs in the errors thrown are all APEX items in traders or elsewhere.  Is there a workaround for this other than telling them to buy APEX or removing all APEX items from the map (Altis)?

@kuplionI saw this comment from you on another thread:

Apex content is going free for editor / object use on 22nd June.

Does that mean that these kicks will stop on their own after whatever update get pushed?

6 answers to this question

Assuming the kicks are because they do not have the DLC, yes. As of 22nd June they will be able to access all APEX assets except the map.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TroyT said:

I have a handful of players without APEX that gets kicked fairly often.  The PBOs in the errors thrown are all APEX items in traders or elsewhere.  Is there a workaround for this other than telling them to buy APEX or removing all APEX items from the map (Altis)?

@kuplionI saw this comment from you on another thread:

Does that mean that these kicks will stop on their own after whatever update get pushed?

Remove all apex objects from a map. And the kicks have an end ..

Advertisement

that sounds good. And you can finally use the apex objects on other maps. Stupid arma feature kick kick and wait

33 minutes ago, Caudata said:

Remove all apex objects that you have placed on your map. Weapons and Vehicles should not kick a player, only apex props. I suggest you go into your initServer.sqf and check if you have any Apex objects.

Yeah, but that's not a solution, that's a compromise. I've already decided that if a few players keep getting kicked because they don't have APEX, then they should buy it. The APEX items add a lot to the map and 95% of my players are fine.

Edited by TroyT

Advertisement