kale

How to reroute all Exile damage to A.C.E. 3 | How to disable Exile Health System

9 posts in this topic

Firstly, find your own ace folder in ArmA 3\!Workshop\@ace . (This file may be hidden)

Then, find addons\ace_medical.pbo . Copy this to your exile.mapname\addons\ . (Make sure you copy it and not just move it!)

Unpack ace_medical.pbo using PBO Manager

In the config.cpp of your server, add this line underneath CfgExileCustomCode: 

ExileClient_object_player_event_onHit = "addons\ace_medical\functions\fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf";

If anyone finds a problem with this then please tell me about it!

• Like 1

Advertisement

Update:

Added

ExileClient_object_player_event_onHandleDamage = "addons\ace_medical\functions\fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf";

to CfgExileCustomCode

Also,when using ExileZ 2, zombies appear to do no damage until you go unconscious, after which they appear to kill you in about 5-10 seconds.

Damage from 0% hunger and and thirst still appear to affect Exile's HP, and I have not found an event for that in the client's functions. A workaround I am using now is to deal 100 damage to the player if their hunger/thirst gets to 0, but this is a bit harsh.

Edited by kale
  • Like 1

Not working.. No errors on my part ....Seems to make the client's invulnerable. 

Added both in: 

ExileClient_object_player_event_onHandleDamage = "addons\ace_medical\functions\fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf";
ExileClient_object_player_event_onHit = "addons\ace_medical\functions\fnc_addDamageToUnit.sqf";

Edited by Falcon911

Have been searching and seen several old threads about ACE3+exile but no one have succeeded. I will try this when I get home but I do not have high expectations :(. Such an awesome mod I would like to use with Exile!

Edited by adamt

Advertisement