[AFR]Froozone

Radio - Playing music

9 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I'm trying to add music to an object and addaction to turn it on/off, play different playlists etc so a player can craft it and place it in his base. I was going to use Say3d and here's where it's get messy. The only way to stop say3d is to destroy/delete object.

If anyone has any idea on how to resolve this, or maybe has developed working radio script, I would be more than gratefull if you'd share it or at least give a hint on what's the proper way to do it.

Advertisement

in your server.cfg

did you try adding

allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi","jar"}; 
    allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi","jar"}; 

i downloaded it, looked at it further, from what i can tell that jar is a compiler that will create 3 txt files that tells you what to add to your mission folder, so download your mission.pbo, add the RADIO and

RADIOCHANNELS folder to the mission folder

inside radiochannels, create folders per radio station you want

in each of those folders add tracks.

then run the jar file and it will compile the files/folder, and generate txt files on what to place in your description.ext and initPlayerLocal.sqf and your /RADIO/initFunctionsandGlobals.sqf file.

once done, remove the jar file. and repbo your mission file, upload to your server.

One thing that may not work about this script is the jip part, I know with exile

CfgRemoteExec in the description it has

Spoiler

class CfgRemoteExec
{
	class Functions
	{
		mode = 1;
		jip = 0;
		class fnc_AdminReq { allowedTargets=2; }; //INFISTAR
		class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; }; //EXILEMOD
		class fnc_radioJIPUpdater { allowedTargets=2; }; //RADIO
	};
	class Commands
	{
		mode=0;
		jip=0;
	};
};

Can try this one, im not entirely sure on the JIP part and how it works, and not tested on my end.

• Like 1

Advertisement