Sign in to follow this  
TheRavenBlue

[Solved] Task Force Radio semi works.

Question

Hi!

So I'm trying to make an Exile server so me and my friends can play on privately, I have sucesfully installed the following mods:

• Exile
  • CBA
  • Extended Base Mod
  • AdminToolkit

The problem is that I'm trying to add Task Force Radio and it semi-works, I can see in the corner when pressing CAPS LOCK that it says "Transmitting" and I can open the Radio when pressing Control and P.

Also  when I'm joining the server (in loading screen) I can hear it move me to the TaskForceRadio channel, but as soon as I load the world and can move around it moves me back to the previous channel I was in and not working.

Anyone have an idea on how to make Task Force Radio work on my server, It would bring alot of fun when fighting zombies and etc.

Thank you!

Edited by TheRavenBlue

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Kappa Slappa said:

Hello mate,

This may seem like a silly question but do you use TS?

Kappa

Yes as I said I can hear when I'm in the loading screen that it moves me to the TaskForceRadio channel in Teamspeak and when the world loads in and can move around it moves me back to the previous channel I was in.

Advertisement
2 hours ago, CPT.EliteWarfare said:

i have task force radio working on my server but only issue you will have will be Players cant make Parties 

I solved it I used ACRE2 instead and it seems to be working fine, people can make parties and such. I have not seen any problem yet!

Advertisement