spear

"special" Chernarus Loot Spawns

11 posts in this topic

This is what I created lately. If anyone is interested in these let me know. My ulterior motives were that most of the buildings on Chernarus aren't enterable. This lets the loot spawn in the entrances of a lot of buildings so it isnt too borring to loot in villages like Kamenka or other villages where you dont have that much enterable buildings.

107410_screenshots_2015-09-10_00006.jpg

107410_screenshots_2015-09-10_00009.jpg

107410_screenshots_2015-09-10_00012.jpg

107410_screenshots_2015-09-10_00014.jpg

107410_screenshots_2015-09-10_00016.jpg

Edited by spear
  • Like 5

Advertisement

How do you do this?  Can I just write down a bunch of chords, without classes in my exile_server_config/config.cpp  or what?

I'm trying to make a cherno server, but I can't get any loot to spawn.  The only time loot spawned was the one time that I had a trader have this research building and it spawned loot in it.

On 9/10/2015 at 8:40 PM, spear said:

This is what I created lately. If anyone is interested in these let me know. My ulterior motives were that most of the buildings on Chernarus aren't enterable. This lets the loot spawn in the entrances of a lot of buildings so it isnt too borring to loot in villages like Kamenka or other villages where you dont have that much enterable buildings.

How can I test your loot? I would love to give this a try, I am not a fan of the script converting A2 houses to A3 and would love a good loot script for old school Chernarus. Good job!

Cheers,

gooby

Advertisement