Sign in to follow this  
XaneXXXX

How do you guys add weaponpacks efficient??

5 posts in this topic

So i recently started my new exile server with some mods, evrything is working fine. I know how to add new items in the game/shops etc. But is it possible to add a lot of stuff faster? let's say that i want to add cup weapons to the armory trader

http://wiki.cup-arma3.org/index.php?title=Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Weapons

do i really have to type in all those classes by hand? and that's only the weapons.. i would like the mags/equipment etc also.. So i was just wondering how you guys so it? do you type everything or use some tool? cheers!!!

Edited by XaneXXXX

Under downloads you can find the loot table compiler. With that you can pretty quickly add stuff to the loot if you have the classes handy. To add to traders and set prices is a separate job. Loot goes in the config.cpp in the exile_server_config.pbo and trader stuff is in the mpmissions folder > mission pbo > config.cpp. I think I got that right.

Advertisement
11 hours ago, sur6e said:

Under downloads you can find the loot table compiler. With that you can pretty quickly add stuff to the loot if you have the classes handy. To add to traders and set prices is a separate job. Loot goes in the config.cpp in the exile_server_config.pbo and trader stuff is in the mpmissions folder > mission pbo > config.cpp. I think I got that right.

Oh i see, thanks for your answer, gonna check out the loot compiler now! :)

12 hours ago, XaneXXXX said:

So i recently started my new exile server with some mods, evrything is working fine. I know how to add new items in the game/shops etc. But is it possible to add a lot of stuff faster? let's say that i want to add cup weapons to the armory trader

http://wiki.cup-arma3.org/index.php?title=Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Weapons

do i really have to type in all those classes by hand? and that's only the weapons.. i would like the mags/equipment etc also.. So i was just wondering how you guys so it? do you type everything or use some tool? cheers!!!

Or use this for the traders:

Advertisement