Sign in to follow this  
D-Day Josh

VEMFr No Notifications

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I've recently made a new exile server installed a few mods/scripts

(VEMF, DMS, Occupation, etc etc) 

All working well except the VEMF notifications, I've allowed them in the configs   

class DynamicLocationInvasion // DynamicLocationInvasion (mission) settings
                    {
                        allowCrateLift = yes; // Allow/disallow the loot crate to be lifted with helicopter
                        allowLaunchers = no; // Allow/disallow AI to have rocket launchers
                        allowRepeat = no; // Allow/disallow re-invading of a previously invaded city/town/location
                        announce = yes; // enable/disable mission notificatons
                      etc etc etc etc etc
                                bagSlotsMin = 1;
                            };

So as per installation instructions, i've put the pbo's inside the @Exileserver/addons. I've put the init.sqf inside the exile.tanoa.pbo (unpacked pbo, put init.sqf inside, repacked etc)

When i join my server i get VEMFr_client initClient.sqf not found.   error or something or rather

Been trying to put that b@stard everywhere and can't figure it out.  Any ideas? what simple technicality have i missed 

Thanks in advance. D-Day Josh

Edited by D-Day Josh

Advertisement

Well, It worked but didn't solve all my problems (still no notifications), got rid of that particular error, but a new one came up as the VEMF mission came up

Resource title RscVEMFrClient Not found. ? any clues on that one

Edited by D-Day Josh

There is also a bit which goes into the description.ext file to get the notifications to work:

class RscTitles
{
	#include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayVEMFrClient.hpp"
	#include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayBaseAttack.hpp"
};

It's all in the readme file...

5 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadia said:

Does your description.ext contain the information from the description.ext on the github?

No, I tried to put it at the bottom, however my server would freeze and wouldn't load up. I'll try it again now using your lines

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

There is also a bit which goes into the description.ext file to get the notifications to work:

class RscTitles
{
	#include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayVEMFrClient.hpp"
	#include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayBaseAttack.hpp"
};

It's all in the readme file...

Yeah i did read it, but i failed to get it working, I have a bad habit of making easy things hard. sorry for wasting your time my friend, i understand answering questions below your level of expertise is boring. You get my beans, The notifications work now. You the man

check your init.sqf :

this should be in there as well

if hasInterface then
{
    [] ExecVM "VEMFr_client\sqf\initClient.sqf"; // Client-side part of VEMFr
};

hope to helped you out a bit :)

I am having the same issue. No base raid warnings, and everything runs fine with the AI but the paratroopers just land on your head before you know there is a base raid going on. lol

All my files are in the right spot and I have looked at the config and adjusted the things I wanted in there and everything worked, but I can't find anything on how to turn on the Flashing base raid  warnings. Looks like the baseraid.sqf has everything already set.

Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks

Frenzy

Advertisement