lapulapu

Territories / Stealing Flags / Paying Ransom

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

One thing I noticed at the update is that I had customised levels above the standard exile level 10, yet any flags that were stolen above level 10 could not have their ransom paid.

Stolen flags that you get back only go up to level 10 also.  I can see the need for these separate level flags, instead of one standard flag you get back for ransom.  One could most likely use a cheap stolen flag to restore a level 10 base flag.

I've since rescaled my levels/radius/objects to keep within the 10 levels which sorted my issue.

Would it be worth putting a note in the config comments for "CfgTerritories" so people avoid going above the standard 10 levels, and rather scale their building object/radius's within the 10 levels?

Edited by lapulapu
typos

This will likely just need a random amount adding to the table in the config files (I'm at work so can't see them at the mo). There is a table which lists how much a player gets for the stolen flag at each level, and how much the owner has to pay to get it back.

Advertisement

Here you go, it's at the bottom of the prices in config.cpp:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	// Flags
	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen1						{ quality = 1; price = 5000;  sellPrice = 5000;  };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen2						{ quality = 1; price = 10000; sellPrice = 10000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen3						{ quality = 1; price = 15000; sellPrice = 15000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen4						{ quality = 1; price = 20000; sellPrice = 20000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen5						{ quality = 1; price = 25000; sellPrice = 25000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen6						{ quality = 1; price = 30000; sellPrice = 30000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen7						{ quality = 1; price = 35000; sellPrice = 35000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen8						{ quality = 1; price = 40000; sellPrice = 40000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen9						{ quality = 1; price = 45000; sellPrice = 45000; };
	class Exile_Item_FlagStolen10						{ quality = 1; price = 50000; sellPrice = 50000; };

You should just need to add a new 'item' for each of your additional levels if logic is correct.

Advertisement