TDBGaming

Static (sound)

8 posts in this topic

Not sure if this would be a exile bug, a arma bug or just some freakish thing that never happens again...

Ok so i was flying in a helicopter and put my headphones on. After landing i took them off and suddenly got a very loud static noise. Putting the headphones back in didnt help so i disconnected. As soon as i disconnected the static stopped. I rejoined and the static started again. Not wanting to restart arma i just turned my sound down (off) and carried on playing with the new concrete building parts. After a little bit (maybe 5 min tops) i turned my sound up to see if it was still there and it had magically stopped on its own.

Not much to go on i know sorry

Advertisement

Reporting exact same problem.

with me it started when i handbrake turned in to the trader with  200kph.armed SUV .

-logging didnt work ether.

+- 5minutes it was gone.

happend 27-06-16 around 22:15 uk

Edited by ACAB

47 minutes ago, ACAB said:

Reporting exact same problem.

with me it started when i handbrake turned in to the trader with  200kph.armed SUV .

-logging didnt work ether.

+- 5minutes it was gone.

happend 27-06-16 around 22:15 uk

what server was it on or was it on any servers you play

2 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

what server was it on or was it on any servers you play

I would assume the Exile Mod RC test.

1 hour ago, Mr Sin said:

I would assume the Exile Mod RC test.

if it was the exile test one as i was on today and i herd some moise it was from a player who have there mic on cue so i muted them 

it was most definitely not someone with there mic on.

For a start it happened right at the exact same moment i took off my headphones and while its possible its highly unlikely. Also for me voice chat is not very loud when I have my sound through my monitor yet this was very loud like the helicopters are.

Advertisement