Sign in to follow this  
Illfiger

Exile Mod Server Hosting New Zealand/Australia

Question

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums and am seeking help with setting up an Exile server with multiple mods.  These are the mods I wish to implement onto the server.

The Mods:

Esseker - Exile - BloodLust - Ryan's Zombies and Demos - HLC Weapons Packs - BAF: Vehicles - BAF: Equipment - BG_WEF - BIS Spotlight - RHS: AFRF - RHS:USAF - TornZ Zombie Dogs - Tao Folding Map - Task Force Radio - xCam - AIA - Enhanced Movement - Blastcore Physics - Blastcore: Phoenix 2 - JSRS3: Eden - RH Pistols - RH Acc - IanSky Scope Mod - Kio Skull Mask - TRYK Uniforms - CBA - ASDG Joint Rails - Tactical Hand Signals!

What I want to know is, is there a hosting service provider that deliver New Zealand/Australia servers for Arma 3 and support Exile and it's mods and if not, is it possible to purchase a hosting service and manually add them to the server for game implementation. 

The last servers I owned were for Rust and they were quite successful in Oceania but everything was very straightforward and easy to learn and moving on to bigger games such as Arma 3 is a big difference to what I have dealt with. 

11 answers to this question

Gday Illfiger,

Adding the mods listed manually is the norm these days but I would think adjust your BE Filters for these mods would be a challenge.

Have you secured a server provider? I would suggest creating a localhost and start the testing on there before you dive into the deep end.

STENCH

• Like 1

Advertisement

Are you looking to recreate the server that Frankie makes his videos on?

I see you copy pasted the mods required from there.  

I am indeed haha. It looked cool to play on and considering I probably won't be able to secure a spot on the server he plays on why not make it myself. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, [_ZEN_] STENCH said:

Gday Illfiger,

Adding the mods listed manually is the norm these days but I would think adjust your BE Filters for these mods would be a challenge.

Have you secured a server provider? I would suggest creating a localhost and start the testing on there before you dive into the deep end.

STENCH

Cheers for the reply man. what would adjusting BattleEye filters consist of?

I have indeed searched a service provider. Streamline Servers. They have a few mods available and any others I require can be uploaded via FTP.

At this moment in time I have decided to go with just a few mods while I figure things out. CUP_Weapons, CUP_Units, CUP_Vehicles,CBA_A3, Task Force Radio and ofc Exile. So far I have added the CUP_Weapons and Vehicles to traders as well as to my launch parameters. Next I will be figuring out how to implement CBA_A3.

You were right, I should have done some testing on a local server but I couldn't wait and went straight into the deep end. 

On 6/18/2016 at 5:56 AM, DBMH That1guy said:

I would really like to see this come into play, I've been waiting for a server just like this, keep me updated on how it goes. 

I certainly will man. Currently working on the mods at the moment.

On 6/21/2016 at 6:18 PM, kiwigreen said:

+1 for streamline servers bro I've only had good experiences with them.

Good luck with your project :D

They are top notch. Support is always on top of things.

And thanks man. My little project is coming along pretty well. 

Advertisement