DeadandGone

Simple Convoy Mission

8 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Wondered if any kind person would help me out :)  I've looked all over for a simple stand alone Convoy mission that will go from one side of Altis to the other.  There used to be a very good one for Epoch but I can't find one for Exile...

Anyone willing to share? :)

Thanks

DeadandGone

Here are some options for AI that support convoys, you can just disable the other AI missions if you just want convoys.

Advertisement
7 hours ago, Brit said:

I already have the DMS but that doesn't come with convoy mission as far as I can tell the other missions work fine.  The others require a headless client as well....

Edited by DeadandGone

54 minutes ago, DeadandGone said:

I already have the DMS but that doesn't come with convoy mission as far as I can tell the other missions work fine.  The others require a headless client as well....

None of them require a Headless Client, the only reason that's a preferred (default) option is because it improves server performance.

Edited by Brit

Hi, 

Have you found a Convoy mission?

I've read in new update of DMS :

Roadmap:

Zombies are NOT SUPPORTED by DMS, nor do we ever plan to support zombies within DMS.

Convoy Mission:

• Regularly update marker position.

• Implement function(s) for AI pathing.

Dynamic Underwater Missions

Dynamic/Ambient AI Spawning

• Spawn AI that are meant to "hunt" individual players.

• Air/Land AI Vehicle Patrols

My question is ........  Where is Convoy mission??

Hey guys, that's in the roadmap section of DMS and not the current feature set. It's not available yet.

I personally enjoy the occupation roaming AI system and only use it for roaming vehicles, I always crap myself when a Ural with 6 AI drive past me as I know what's about to happen.....

I am familiar with the Epoch mission you are talking about, it was on an old server I played on. I believe the convoy behaviour of vehicles pre-1.64 was pretty poor on A3 so it's possible it would have just bugged out previously anyway. Hopefully DMS adds in the mission you're after.

Advertisement