clarkycalLad

"Arma 3 Forsaken Mod" ???

21 posts in this topic

!!!I am in no way advertising this mod or website !!!

Now i saw included some exile content, now this "Mod" (Forsaken) is owned and founded by the Youtuber " De4dCert ", Called this his mod.. found here "http://worldofroleplay.enjin.com/home/m/28786737/viewthread/26897297-new-arma-3-forsaken-mod/post/last#last"

Like is this allowed? As He calls it a Mod.. but its not exile if you know what i mean?

Im about to check how the mod is now, Don't take this to serious im just wondering :)

From a quick look its just a customized Exile Server, running multiple addons.
As long as he doesn't modify the Exile Mod Files he should be fine.

From a quick glance looks like one of the addons Exile Zero, might be using models from Arma2 DayZ which isn't allowed.
But that is up to BIS to enforce, plus i can be arsed to download Arma2 Dayz to check

Advertisement

Honestly, don't even worry about it. The guy is the biggest bandwagoner. The  less attention he gets, the better.

• Like 3

Although these abominations do get attention and seem to have few interesting features, they will never really surpass the popularity of Exile, not to mention when people really look into it its not hard to see where the base platform came from. As stated above, all they are really doing is putting in a bunch of addons, if he calls it his own mod, thats a bit cringey, but what are ya gonna do?

• Like 1

Coincidentally I stumbled across somebody streaming this pack just now, and got confused by the Exile HUD. This explains a lot.

It is pretty bold to sell this as a mod. Hilarious.

ArmA3Sync_2016-04-18_09-05-20.png.af0393

Edited by Brady_The

I especially liked his initial release of Desolation which was called DayZero (I wonder why he picked that name..) until the Zombies.nu guys (who made the DayZero fork of DayZ Mod) asked him to stop and he acted as though it was a genuine mistake.

The guy is a joke. Plus his videos are shockingly dull too.

• Like 1

Advertisement