Janski

[Obsolete - Check ExAd for new version]Halo and Parachute

34 posts in this topic

So I have finally decided to step out of the shadows and provide the Exile community with some of my scripts for exile. 

For those who don't know me I'm the lead developer for EXO and was also lead developer on SP4R before we decided to close that project. 

I'm going to start sharing by releasing a Halo and ejection script since I saw a fellow community member searching the old arma 2 script and thought it would be best if I provided him with something new fresh and exile customized (mostly because I didn't want to go through the code he needed help with)

https://github.com/Bjanski/Exile_halo_parachute

I'll will be releasing all my(EXO) work but it need some cleaning up before I'll get to that. 
My SP4R trading system is far to complex and will take to much time for me to rewrite but I'll look into porting over my old SP4R mission framework. 

From the EXO community you can look forward to see the EXO virtual garage, exile admin event framework, hacking, grinding and much more. 

Peace,

Jan 

Edited by Janski
  • Like 17

Advertisement
12 hours ago, Janski said:

So I have finally decided to step out of the shadows and provide the Exile community with some of my scripts for exile. 

For those who don't know me I'm the lead developer for EXO and was also lead developer on SP4R before we decided to close that project. 

I'm going to start sharing by releasing a Halo and ejection script since I saw a fellow community member searching the old arma 2 script and thought it would be best if I provided him with something new fresh and exile customized (mostly because I didn't want to go through the code he needed help with)

https://github.com/Bjanski/Exile_halo_parachute

I'll will be releasing all my(EXO) work but it need some cleaning up before I'll get to that. 
My SP4R trading system is far to complex and will take to much time for me to rewrite but I'll look into porting over my old SP4R mission framework. 

From the EXO community you can look forward to see the EXO virtual garage, exile admin event framework, hacking, grinding and much more. 

Peace,

Jan 

For all maps ?  i have a Napf Exile Server.

@Its me ZovkT

All the code for EXO and SP4R is written to work on all maps. You might need to change some things in the configuration files but I'll try to write thorough instructions. I'll also divide the code into different subprojects so you don't need to download everything. 

This is gonna take some time and I'll probably gonna add these subprojects over a longer time period. 

If I release all at once there are gonna be to much bug fixing for me to handle at once and I rather deliver quality code. 

I still help the EXO community alot which also makes less time for me to finish this. 

So be patient. 

If anyone have any suggestions of what they want released first just comment below or start a new thread where you include me and I will take that into consideration. 

1 hour ago, Janski said:

@Its me ZovkT

All the code for EXO and SP4R is written to work on all maps. You might need to change some things in the configuration files but I'll try to write thorough instructions. I'll also divide the code into different subprojects so you don't need to download everything. 

This is gonna take some time and I'll probably gonna add these subprojects over a longer time period. 

If I release all at once there are gonna be to much bug fixing for me to handle at once and I rather deliver quality code. 

I still help the EXO community alot which also makes less time for me to finish this. 

So be patient. 

If anyone have any suggestions of what they want released first just comment below or start a new thread where you include me and I will take that into consideration. 

All Right. i wait.  ;) 

I attempted to install this and it does not work, its a simple install so I assumed it should have been placed in description.ext like so,

Spoiler

#include "config.cpp"
#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
#include "ExHP\config.cpp"
//////////////////////
//Virtual Garage
//////////////////////
#include "VirtualGarage\Dialog\VirtualGarage_Client_Defines.hpp"
#include "VirtualGarage\Dialog\VirtualGarage_Client_Dialog.hpp"

class RscTitles
{
    #include "Custom\statusbar\statusBar.hpp"
};

I did unpack the mission files PBO placed ExHP in the root folder repacked it any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Janski said:

You must add all the code, can't cut corners 

class CfgFunctions
{
	#include "ExHP\config.cpp"
};

Confirmed this works now, thanks didn't realize it was under functions

Janski, first of all, thank you. This is fantastic and adds a great new dynamic to the server. :)

Is there a way, to incorporate this into the normal eject option? No worries at all if not, just curious.

Advertisement