happydayz

Enigma Exile Deploybike + Respect Vehicles

99 posts in this topic

Enigma Exile Deploybike + Respect Vehicles

Doubleclick radio to deploy bike

Allows you to (if enabled) give players with higher respect a special vehicle once per restart!

Only allows 1 bike to be unpacked per restart (even if you die you wont get another) unless: 

• Bike is destroyed
  • Bike is packed up

Support Further Development

https://github.com/happydayz-enigma/Enigma_Exile_Deploybike

Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------HOW TO INSTALL ENIGMA DEPLOYBIKE------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First add the startup paramaters @Enigma to your server!

Copy the @Enigma Folder to your Server Root!

Open up your mission file and add the init.sqf line to your init.sqf file (Must be executed by both server and client!)!

[] execVM "Custom\EnigmaPersonalVehicle\init.sqf";

Copy the Entire Custom folder into the root of your mission file!

Next go to:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////                

class CfgExileCustomCode {};

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////                

and modify it to read:

class CfgExileCustomCode {
    //Enigma Deploybike
    ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick = "Custom\EnigmaPersonalVehicle\ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick.sqf"; 
        };    

If a player does NOT packup their bike/vehicle, and they log off/die, they will be unable to spawn another until the next restart unless they go find their vehicle - or it is destroyed!

If a player has spawned a respect vehicle, they will get a warning before they pack it up.
Once its been packed up, it will only respawn as a bike until the next restart!

There are a few settings you can modify inside the custom\EnigmaPersonalVehicle\init.sqf

Edited by happydayz
  • Like 16

Advertisement
3 hours ago, lucy2990 said:

This script is compatible whit "Advanced Banking" script ? 

Thanx for great work <3 

What kind of compatibility are you thinking about, as I see it these 2 scripts won't interfere with eachother, however you can easily incorporate for example down payment for bike spawn from Advanced Banking. :)

• Like 2

Woops just realised i had both my revive and bike using the same class... only one as a result would launch if you used both! Fixed and pushed to github! Download latest versions :)

• Like 1

On 29/02/2016 at 0:29 PM, ka0s said:

First!

Good job @happydayz :rock:

First? you lied. I had to click the big green button.

_______

Gunna use this but is there a reason you only allow the Respect vehicles to spawn once per restart or have them spawn as bikes?

• Like 1

The reason is that i had lots of complaints that people abuse their respect vehicles as it gives a huge advantage to clans and large groups who can gain respect faster. 

As a result, a lone wolf player could kill a group of players, and as he is looting them, they turn up with a spawned respect vehicle and kill them... and this goes on and on and on :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happydayz said:

The reason is that i had lots of complaints that people abuse their respect vehicles as it gives a huge advantage to clans and large groups who can gain respect faster. 

As a result, a lone wolf player could kill a group of players, and as he is looting them, they turn up with a spawned respect vehicle and kill them... and this goes on and on and on :)

Cool - I knew there would be a good reason behind it ;)

• Like 1

Your readme is missing the location of where to put this :

class CfgExileCustomCode {
    //Enigma Deploybike
    ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick = "Custom\EnigmaPersonalVehicle\ExileClient_gui_inventory_event_onSlotDoubleClick.sqf"; 
        };    

All it says is to find the origional (i have no clue where that is located ~_~) and replace it. Please give me the location of the line im supposed to change. 

Advertisement