maca134

ARMA Internet Radio [HELP]

24 posts in this topic

Ok so when i started messing around with C# extensions for ARMA , i made this proof of concept internet radio thing.

IT would be amazing to get it working nicely etc but i dont really have to the time needed to get it to a stage were it would be cool :P

Im asking if there is anyone out there that fancies having a crack at it, I would help out as much as I can.

Languages used are SQF and C# with abit of dialogs thrown in.

http://maca134.co.uk/arma-3/nradio-arma-3-internet-radio-streaming/

https://github.com/maca134/arma-nradio

Edited by maca134
  • Like 3

Advertisement
On 1/21/2016 at 9:26 AM, DirtySanchez said:

Ok I've seen this post go untouched for a while.  About a week ago I darted around with it. Redid it mission side and got the functionality of the gui and scripting working as you intended. It's the reach to the audio is the last step.

I have not had time since to revisit it but the gui as is, is very useful IMHO.

Glad to see someone picking this up. I was wondering if you would mind sharing your process to add it in mission side and also what issues you are running into trying to reach the audio?

On 19.02.2016 at 7:42 PM, maca134 said:

just use an older version of costure, just use nuget to down grade it :D

Thx for idea. That's worked, but you forget need update just UnmanagedExports to 1.2.7 (if you use MS VS 2015) and restart IDE for apply update... And it's build fine. So, if those git is your place write in description/readme.md about this problem. I want to remind you, MS VS 2015 Community is free and every one who wants build this lib will use that.

Almost best way -> build and add to git Release versions of build DLL.

So what's about exceptions in project?

TsetConsole-> ARMAExt.cs->line 54 (System.ArgumentNullException  The value may be undefined. Parameter name: ptr)
line:
Delegate fn_ptr = Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(address, typeof(T));

Please write a normal information about addon type (server side or client side), how to connect to server (if it's server side)

Edited by Sid Debian

11 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

from what I saw the other day, Maca or his team are doing more work. He posted a sample video that was really nice. Had 3d environment sound. music got louder as it got closer and quieter as the vehicle traveled away :) 

Great work so far, wish I coulda been of service with it but I don't have any knowledge on dlls yet ;) 

Its just little old me working on at :D I wish i had a team :(

Here is the video

• Like 3

Advertisement