FallenActual94

Need Help w/Cherno Loottables and Trader Loot tables

Question

Good morning,

I recently stared hosting a server rented through GTX Gaming and I have successfully installed various mods on the server no problem however I am trying to make the server a high military loot spawn server with CUP, TRYK, and NI ARMS items spawning around the map of chernarus and be able to sell and buy each item at the trader however after days of testing loot tables with the loot complier provided by exile.majormittens.co.uk and trying to use pre made ones found around the interwebs I have not been able to get any successful results if someone would be willing to take the time and talk me through adding the items properly or has a pre set script I can just copy and paste with theses 3 mods that would be awesome!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FallenActual94 said:

Good morning,

I recently stared hosting a server rented through GTX Gaming and I have successfully installed various mods on the server no problem however I am trying to make the server a high military loot spawn server with CUP, TRYK, and NI ARMS items spawning around the map of chernarus and be able to sell and buy each item at the trader however after days of testing loot tables with the loot complier provided by exile.majormittens.co.uk and trying to use pre made ones found around the interwebs I have not been able to get any successful results if someone would be willing to take the time and talk me through adding the items properly or has a pre set script I can just copy and paste with theses 3 mods that would be awesome!

You can PM and I'll walk you through how to do it, but I'm not going to do the work for you. It's better you learn, than rely on other people.

On 13/02/2017 at 2:45 PM, Beowulfv said:

You can PM and I'll walk you through how to do it, but I'm not going to do the work for you. It's better you learn, than rely on other people.

i am also trying to work this out 

Advertisement