tecknotot

[SOLVED] NEW BUG: Death loop

Question

Several of my players when they log in, are stuck in a death loop. I am not sure if this is caused by InfiSTAR, ArmA or EXILE.  They would log in and die.  On my side, I just see a pile of dead bodies.

My workaround was to go into HeidSQL and delete their profile and when they log in, reimburse their tabs and respect.

Will this be fixed soon?

14 answers to this question

I'm seeing this as well. They have damage = 1 in the player table but the row isn't getting deleted by the exile.ini file so they get stuck until you manually delete it.

Advertisement

I dont know when this happens, but I know how to prevent this. Can someone please try this? I do not have a server where this happens.

Go to your exile.ini and replace the following at around line 96:

SQL1_1 = SELECT CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT account_uid FROM player WHERE account_uid = ?) THEN 'true' ELSE 'false' END

with

SQL1_1 = SELECT CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT account_uid FROM player WHERE account_uid = ? AND damage < 1) THEN 'true' ELSE 'false' END

Thats not very pretty, but should prevent this loop. If this works, we will have to find out what events are firing (or not?) to prevent this in the future. Because... hm... because Arma.

• Like 1

Only happened once, to a single player, player stated he was ALT+TABBED out of the game at the time it happened, and infistar reported a "invisibility hack", assuming because the character never spawned. 

Applied the suggested fix, will let you know

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

Happened to me, had to delete character from database to fix it.

Looks like the DEVS already know about this and have a fix ready :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

Looks like the DEVS already know about this and have a fix ready :)

The fix above works? the one that eichi added

Edited by †RiH† Stokes

2 minutes ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

The fix above works?

Never had the problem so I haven't needed to apply it. But I can imagine it probably does, yes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

Never had the problem so I haven't needed to apply it. But I can imagine it probably does, yes.

Nope didn't work :( (the one that eichi did)

Advertisement