Grant7O2O

Esseker Mission File w/ Trader Zones

3 posts in this topic

I know these traders are not in the best trader locations but loot spawn and all the traders work! There is even a boat trader!

I was looking for a file like this but there were none that I found that had everything so I decided to make one myself, dont try to use this on a high population server because there a few bugs in the trader zones and stuff... but here is the link!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bk62j28i42l41u2/Exile.Esseker.pbo

I give a lot of credit to @RX-777-BAO for the tutorial for putting this all together and @spear for showing me how to make trader zones.

If you want to see how to install this mission file go over to http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/7129-exileessekerpbo-here-amateurversion/#comment-32300

and @mvinithius will show you how to install it. also thanks to @mvinithius for the base file without traders and loot spawns.

• Like 2

Great post! This can save me a lot of time instead of fiddling and trying to get everything perfect in M3Editor >:3 Traders is what pisses me the most to create and edit around hehehe... (Got three traders facing their own signs instead of me... not professional)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RX-777-BAO said:

Great post! This can save me a lot of time instead of fiddling and trying to get everything perfect in M3Editor >:3 Traders is what pisses me the most to create and edit around hehehe... (Got three traders facing their own signs instead of me... not professional)

yea they pissed me off and i was just gonna use this for a private server but now I decided to make it public because I had to go through the pain of finding all this crap and I dont want others to.

yea I had the problem with the traders where they were turned around so i just put the dummy backwards and now they are fine lol

Edited by Grant7O2O

Advertisement