mvinithius

Exile.Esseker.pbo here (AmateurVersion)

9 posts in this topic

Sorry for my bad English. 

Hi guys, this is Exile.Esseker.pbo. Edited by me. What I did was edit the Exile.Altis.pbo and change some settings (still have a lot "Exile.Altis.pbo" configs there, should not have but it works), such as spawn points and traders points (I just changed to fit on the map, I hope you customize it).

This is not a final version, it is an amateur version, to be able to play in Esseker map. And I'm not a developer, I'm learning, just like you. If you are developer or are used to working with it, give me some tips, please. I will work on it only for hobbie.

If you want to learn how to edit or a more detailed tutorial, ask me. I will try to help with what I already know.

Requirements:

- "@Esseker"; "@Exile"; "@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite" (Or the full version) in your server's directory.

- "AiA_TP_Lite_2015_01_01.bikey", "esseker0705.bikey", "exile.bikey" and "a3.bikey" in "keys" folder

Instructions:

- Place the "Exile.Esseker.pbo" in the "mpmissions" (in your server's directory).

- Change the "-mod" and "-servermod" parameters in the "Exile Auto Start.bat" to "-mod=@Exile;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@Esseker; -servermod=@ExileServer;"

Your "config.cfg" (located on @ExileServer) should be like this: 

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Altis;
        difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
    }; 
};

Change for this:

class Missions
{
    class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Esseker;
        difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
    }; 
};

Download "Exile.Esseker.pbo" here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/44181h5fhvllx9y/Exile.Esseker.pbo?dl=0

PS:To create my server i used the guide created by S.http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5651-server-installationupgrade-guide-0935-nectarine/?page=1

My "Exile auto start.bat":

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server
C: 
cd "C:\Arma\Server"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@Exile;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Esseker; -servermod=@ExileServer; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cls
goto Serverstart

Enjoy. :D

• Like 3

Advertisement
On 24/10/2016 at 3:50 AM, Crazy Mike said:

in this same forum section i made a quick post on how to do it yourself in like 2 minutes

Hey Mike.

Could you send me a link to your post please?

Mucho Grassy Ass :-)

Advertisement